Saturday, May 8, 2010

Rape scene


This call was planned with a role play/fantasy planned out earlier in the day. He wanted a brother/ sister rape scene. We were to be home alone and he would climb into bed with me. I figured out his intentions when he tried to make the moves on me. I would call out for mom and dad but they would not respond because they were gone. He told me that he wanted fuck my little cunt and that he has wanted to fuck me for a long time. I told him that I had noticed him for a long time and wanted to know what it was like. It was to the point where he had to rape me in order for me to even go for having sex with me. Once he started fucking my little cunt, I started to enjoy it and wanted him to continue. He said that he enjoyed me and wanted to continue to do calls with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment