Sunday, March 27, 2011

Foreplay- how fun it really is


Have you ever thought about how important foreplay really is. I know it is important to me. I love it so much. I love to keep things different in the bedroom. I thought I would include some of my favorite ideas for foreplay. Hope you enjoy. Please share some of your favorites with me.

*Stimulate yourself by rubbing against your lover’s leg
*Take your lover’s nipple in your mouth and hum as you lick
*Lightly bite and nibble your lover’s buttocks
*Use your breasts to caress any exposed region of your lover’s body
*Kiss and nibble along your lover’s neck and shoulder from the back
*Kiss and lick your lover’s throat and under their chin
*With the tip of your tongue, lick along your lover’s collar bone
*Find and read aloud a few dirty jokes – use books or the internet
*Quickly draw a favorite sex position, activity or erotic image for your partner
*Look on the internet together for ‘erotic art’ and discuss what inspires you
*Use an ice cube & your tongue to cool then heat an exposed erogenous zone
*Use a vibrator to stimulate your partner’s neck, chest and nipples
*Describe a new location where you would like to have sex and how
*Lightly stroke your lover’s inner thighs, along the crease and over their hips
*Apply your lover’s favorite perfume or cologne on a different part of your body

No comments:

Post a Comment